The Laundry Forum

Healthcare, Commercial and Industrial launderers, manufacturers and suppliers.

Hello from Hawai'i/California

Stop in and say hello!

Hello from Hawai'i/California

Postby tsk » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:15 pm

Hey everyone my name is T.J. Kuahine. I live in Sacramento, California via Hawai'i. I personally don't have any experience with owning a laundromat or dry cleaning business but I do work with an energy supplier so if you have any questions about attaining a lower rate on your utilities please email or pm me. Thanks for the welcome! I am very excited to be a contributing member of your online community!
tsk

Re: Hello from Hawai'i/California

Postby greeksss » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:44 am

Hi TJ, i just found this site by accident, i also live in sacramento (roseville) and we are looking to get our commercial laundry going again and are currently working on getting it all set up starting this month but when its ready to begin ill be in touch!
Gus
greeksss

Postby tsk » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:08 pm

Sounds good Gus. Let me know when you're all set and we can meet up to discuss the transfer. We're currently saving $0.06 on every dollar compared to PG&E and the process is super quick. By the way, I'm curious to know if you're the same Gus who owns a laundromat on Watt and Auburn Blvd? Anyway, hope everything's going great on your end. Hear from you soon.

T.J. Kuahine
tsk

Postby greeksss » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:23 am

no, been in roseville all my life. my great grandpa started this in 1922. we are not a coin op or fluff & fold, were the real thing. definitely gonna be using lots of gas & electric!
greeksss

accessories

Postby Csaba » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Hi All,

I write here to ask for help. We are laundry company in hungary and we have difficulty to purchase guide tapes, wax etc. Can you please suggest me suppliers of mentioned products? Regards, Csaba
Csaba

Postby Saarmas » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:12 am

Hi Csaba,

please try following company in Germany:

Andresen Bargteheide

http://www.andresen-bargteheide.de
Saarmas
Sharp

Return to Welcome to The Laundry Forum!