The Laundry Forum

Healthcare, Commercial and Industrial launderers, manufacturers and suppliers.

Milnor Washer Extractor 48040F7W

Milnor equipment

Milnor Washer Extractor 48040F7W

Postby h.karachi@gmail.com » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:22 am

Hi all,
I have a problem with my milnor washer extractor 48040F7W. in the 2 conditions machine automatically stops. when I put more than 80 kg and when machine goes to the extract step. But it does not happen always and especially in the morning I have this problem more. when machine goes to the extarct step (after draining step) it comes an alarm in invertor PF (Input Phase Loss). I made sure that all terminal screws in th edrive and motor are properly tightened. but it happens Again another day. invertor is Yaskawa AC Drive A1000. Any idea please?
h.karachi@gmail.com

Re: Milnor Washer Extractor 48040F7W

Postby tversher » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:58 am

Take a voltage reading at the input side of the inverter.

L1-L2
L1-L3
L2-L3

Let us know what you see.
tversher

Re: Milnor Washer Extractor 48040F7W

Postby TUNNELTECH » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:28 am

Make sure the inverter and motor are clean (Blown out). Make sure the inverters fan is working. Place the washer in drain speed. Measure the frequency and amperage on all three legs. If the frequency is fluctuating a lot or and/or the amperage is high then the drive may be failing. If the drive checks out then it sounds like the windings are failing in the motor. Inverters are very sensitive and do not work with inefficient motors. A motor that can run all day connected to 440VAC can have a inverter fault when it is connected to one. At what altitude are you located?
TUNNELTECH
Mr Laundry Master

Return to Milnor